Saturday, June 22, 2013

SUMMER TIME BLOG HOP

Wahoooooo and the summer is finally here!!!

I am NOT a fan of the humidity or very very HOT days!
But I love summer.
Living in So CAL some say we have summer all
year around.but after living here 23 years now I say
we get some seasonal changes.
Here is you hop Line up in case you get lost along the way.
1.  Suzanne - zannieberry.blogspot.com
There is a grand prize for you all
So get a cool beverage...turn on your AC and get ready for some 
summer time fun

To me summer means 
SUN SUN SUN
 and my lips get sun poisoning
the minute im exposed to to much sun
So for my project I made these cute
little chapstick holders.
All cuts are from the Silhouette Store
So So easy and a fun little gift.


Second project
A fun litte "i love summer"card
Pinwheels ans summer go hand and hand
ALl cuts are from the Silhouette store

 and for my last project For summer time
I am ALWAYS having to water the flowers and i thought 
this sitting by the door might remind me
Again all cuts I got from the Silhouette store 
(I LOVE my Cameo)

daffodil

rose



peony

tulips

the can


thanks so much for coming by and now im
going to go enjoy a beverage or 2 or 3
and some BBQ 
and my cool back porch

Cathie







19 comments:

Cathy said...

I love all your projects, they all have a lot to do with summer. love the watering can and flowers especially.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Oh so cute! I love them all but the watering can idea is great..I never remember to water my plants...

Julie
Cricut Chick
www.cricutchick.com

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

WOW!! What really awesome projects. I was really surprised by how the second card open up. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm glad I was part of this Summer Hop.

Tammy S

Daisylove Creations said...

Wow!! What fabulous projects, LOVE them all!! Glad to be part of this hop with you!!
TFS :0)
Diana

JenniferE said...

Love love love your projects! I'm in NJ and we get lots of weather changes. Like you, I'm not a fan of the heat and humidity. I follow your cute blog :)
~Jen
ScrappyJenE@gmail.com
www.JensCreativeSide.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your projects are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration.

Also, love love love your blog!!!!

Shawnee said...

Very cute summer projects. I love summer. I love your watering can and flowers. Thank you for being a part of this fun hop.

Beth said...

Great projects Cathie! I have been wanting to make a watering can myself; your flowers are gorgeous! The Chapstick holders are a great gift & your card is cute!
I'm already following you! =)

~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

Camille Short said...

Chapstick Holders are a great idea!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your projects are wonderful and so adorable!
www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
bbiswabic@new.rr.com
I am a follower of your blog. :)

Kavitha Vadhri said...

wonderful projects. loved the can.so many inspirations on the blog hop ,thanks, iam your new follower

Unknown said...

UGH! I need a Cameo. :( Love all of your projects. So glad to be part of this hop. New follower.

Dorothy
scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

ClaireR said...

wow, you out did yourself for this hop! All your projects are awesome! I love the watering can with all the flowers.
Great being in this hop with you!
ClaireR
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

Jamie M. said...

Wow you were busy. Great projects. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. I love the first one with the lip gloss. Super cool idea. Hope you enjoyed you beverages...

Unknown said...

All your projects are great! The chapstick holder is soooo cute! I'd love to make my own beeswax sticks and make this holder for them! Thanks for sharing!

Janis said...

Such adorable projects!! My lips get sunburned easily, so I also need sunscreen lip balm on them all the time. Happy Summer....don't get too much sun.

Janis said...

I would love to follow your blog, but I don't seem to see a "Follow by Email" box. Email is the only means I currently have for following blogs. No Facebook access.

Sue D said...

Great summer projects. I like the chapstick holder.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com