Sunday, June 30, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER FOR THE SCAPBOOKING QUEEN

 Hi and thanks for stopping by.
I was supper excited and honored to be asked by 
TSQ (Theresa)
to be a guest designer.
As anyone who knows me,
knows I have a LOVE (some say obsession)...LOL
for polar bears.
And I have some great friends that come to me with pics
and polar bears and I LOVE LOVE that they think of me.
TSQ asked me to color some digis and here
is what I came up with..

The first is a rocker card
I love these cards and the shapes
I cut all the shapes on my Silhouette.
Then colored the digi with colored pencils and mineral spirits.
Added some embellishments and some ink on the edges and 
here it is.


The second card I did I saw on Pinterest and thought
hmmm i need to try this.
All cuts were done on my Silhouette .
I used an clear transparency sheet  for the card base.
Then ran is through the cuttlebug for some texture.
Colored the polar bear digi with the pencils.
added a action wobble...
and some cute embellishments and i must say
he makes me smile!!!!




wobbling....LOL

Again I want to thank Theresa (TSQ).
Foe having me as a guest designer and sharing
my projects with you all.

Cathie

No comments: