Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Crafty GALS Challenge May Theme ANYRHING GOES WITH LACE/PEARLS OPTION

 


The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Anything Goes with optional twist being Lace &/or Pearls ~

 Our sponsor for this challenge is: 





Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

*******

 For this months project 
I chose Lily Snow White



i colored this cutie up with
Black Widow Colored Pencils
 Then I went to my Silhouette Cameo and cut out a bunch of Apples



This Fun fold is from Sam Calcott on youtube under 
Mixed Up Crafts
I them just started to layer the apple in different layers
I add flat back mini pearls for some bling





 ( as you can tell im more of an Evil Queen girl...lol... but this one came out so darn cute.
Thanks for stopping by 
hope to see you enter over at Crafty Gals Challenge Corner









1 comment:

Lena said...

Love this card, Cathie. It's design is just perfect for your sweet image and all the embellies.
Nicely done!
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena