Thursday, October 12, 2023

Surfin Santa SoCal Charismas card

 Hiya

 Used this adorable Santa to make the Rocker card

 SoCal Christmas

 This image is from 

The paper Shelter


 I used  some enamel dots , wink of stella, a cute tree button
for embellishments
I colored him with
my Spectrum Noir tri blend markers
 White gel pen line work
and accent glaze
for all the details on this one.
I printed the sentiment on my Silhouette cameo .
He is so fun and cute and I love how he came out
 circle measures 6 inches.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathie

Entering this card in the 
The paper Shelter blog
GET SPORTY CHALLENGE
The paper Shelter

 

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a fun Christmas card, and a super design! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
Linda

#rockymtncraftia said...

I LOVE this image and what you did with it!!! Perfect for SoCal! Thanks for sharing it here at The Paper Shelter! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Garbage