Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Happy Birthday Tag Book and Box

Hello  everyone
welcome to my blog.
If its your first time here,
I would love for you to become a follower.

Today is my design team share day for 
Miss Kate Cuttables.
I have for you this 
birthday tag book with a matching box.
Would be a great gift or to keep
for your special memories.

All supplies(except the box that is a G45 item)
 can be found at 



I  used a lot of Miss Kate Cuttables files
for this project.
They can all  be found under the 


section on the MKC website.


The MKC
paper pack that I used is  
Happy Birthday and
can be found on Amazon




Here are the tags that make up the album pages


On this side I  added a tassel chain for
decoatrion



The front with some enamel dots
a chipboard arrow
and a Tim Holts knob.




The Inside  of the box I used 
Mod Podge
and added all the fun  papers to  the  whole box







I added the paper to each tag
and then some
Print and Cut
Birthday Svgs






The tag album 



The back and side

I used all of the following files
as a print and cut











This was so much fun to make and Miss Kate Cuttables
paper packs and svgs make it easy.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.













            

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is so cute. I love the bright colours and the lovely files you used