Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Miss Kate Cuttables Sticker Gift tags Sheet

Hi everyone, and thanks for stopping by.
Today I wanted to highlight one of the new item 
available from 


Kate has made some super fun new products this year.
(and even though this post comes late in the season..there is always 
prep for next year.)


I used Kate's New line of Christmas Sticker gift tags
to decorate my gifts this year.


There are 3 different sets of tag stickers.



For this gift I used simple brown craft paper to wrap it and then
added some pretty ribbon and a berry cluster.
The tag was perfect.
I used this set
                                                                Snow Fun Gift Tag Set


For this gift I used a vintage type of feel paper
paired with a green curly ribbon
This vintage feel truck with tree tag was perfect.
Here is the set I used.

For this one...simple silver toned paper
some white grosgrain ribbon
and i big poinsettia pick .
This is the tag set I used


Here is some product info for you

  • COLLECTION COORDINATES WITH OTHER MISS KATE CUTTABLES PRODUCTS: This Deck the Halls Sticker Tag Pack coordinates perfectly with our Deck the Halls - Christmas Designs ►Great for Presents and perfect for your Scrapbook
  • STICKER PACK: ►32 Individual Sticker Tags ►60lb Premium Matte Permanent Adhesive ►Acid and Lignin Free Archival Quality ►Features Hi-Definition Print TECHNOLOGY.
  • EXTREME VALUE: In this Pack you get so many unique cute Stickers to enhance and create several projects with your Planner Calendar Cards Scrapbook and anything else!
Thanks for taking a look
and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!



No comments: