Thursday, September 27, 2018

Haunted Lanterns

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.
I am happy to be part of the 
Simply Crafty SVGs 
Design Team.

Sandy has some of the cutest
3D Svgs out there.

Weather your looking for a card or gift or 
home decor. Stop on by and see all the fun 
items.

Just click here

Today is my fist post as part of this Design Team
and for you I have these fun Lanterns,



These are so fun to make and can be used for any or every 
holiday you need to them to be.
With 3 Classic designs..There is something for everyone,


Today I turned them into
Halloween Decor

Each style I made into a different theme.

SPIDERS

I added some plastic spider rings all over this lantern
along with the Embossing folder along the top panels.
and also some pattered paper on the edges.
Some decorative spider webbing inside
and a battery operated candle.The spdier web white lace that I have had forever.
This is will give anyone the hibbie gibbies.

GHOSTS

For this one I used vellum on the inside of the panels and then
cute out a little ghost to peek through the window.
Using
 some mummy gauze ,bats and spider and a well placed mini skull.
This is sure to light the way for some spooktacular haunts.

BATS

This one ....well I added the eyeball and some orange and black mesh ribbon
bats and spider and a pumpkin This one you can SEE how fun and creepy it is.

These lanterns were fun and easy and be changed and adapted to any decor and holiday
you might want them to be.

Be sure to go and check out

and see what fun you can scare up.

Thanks for stopping by










1 comment:

Sandy Stark said...

I love each and every Halloween lantern! They look great with and without lights!