Monday, February 16, 2015

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVA LINKY PARTY RIBBON


Today is my guest design post for the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Diva


The party theme Is.....







Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party here. Tara will designate a theme and  you're invited to share projects you've made!!

And don't forget about the prizes! Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3! The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party.

This party sponsors are...


                                                           CDD- One stamp set







Now here is my project I've created for this party....

I made this cute telescoping  card
cut found in the Silhouette store
the crab comes from


I used some cute red white and valentines ribbons
I had here on hand
the CDD stanps sets I used are
Oh Snap!

I love you



Thanks for stopping by


Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Craftin Desert Divas to see the amazing projects by the design team. Then Craft It Up & Link It UP!! I can't wait to see what you create.















5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun card!! I love the sentiments you used too! Thanks for being a guest designer for Craftin Desert Divas!

Kimberly
CDD DT

Kathy Salido said...

Love this fun card and your use of ribbon is great!! Thanks for Guest Designing!!

Tracy W said...

Fabulous card! Creative blessings, Tracy x

mum of two said...

What a great project Cathie! Thanks for designing with us this month :)

Michelle (CDD DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Tina H said...

Such an adorable and fun card! We are so happy to have you guest design with the CDD team! Love it Cathie :)