Saturday, August 17, 2013

1+2= Stickles Blog Hop

Welcome to the 1 + 2 = Stickles Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Back to school is just around the corner, and what better way to start off the school year then with a bit of sparkle?! Today the design team is showcasing all sorts of glittery back to school projects that kiddos and teachers will love!

If you've come from Angeline's blog , http://scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com you're in the right place! If you have just come across the hop and would like to start from the beginning, please visit All that Stickles.

For my project, I made... I made a fabric story book for today's project... This is a book that I sewed and add sticklels to it for some added texture dimension and bling.
All books are for learning.I am giving this to a new parent to be who is also a teacher as a shower gift.

We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday August 21st at All that Stickles.


$15 Gift Certificate

$25 Gift Certificate

10 Digis of Winner's Choice

Your next stop is Laura's blog. http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com.

Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Nature/Outdoors Linky Party!

30 comments:

Maria said...

very nice project

Jenn Zeeb said...

what a great idea, and I bet the sparkle is too cute.

Hugs, Jenn

Angeline Choo said...

WHAT? You made this? AMAZING Cathie. Love it! :)

xoxo
Angeline

Suze said...

Lovely project Cathie. I'm sure it will be loved.

Julie Odil said...

This is quite the project. Great job!

Lady Fair said...

Wow, love this fabric book! You are so talented. Love the Stickles on fabric, I didn't know you could stickle fabric, so this gives me some ideas!

Annmakes said...

I love sewn projects and with stickles too!

Annmakes said...

I love sewn projects and with stickles too!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Fantastic! What an adorable gift for a baby shower!

Unknown said...

very very nice

Kathy S. said...

Great project! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Scull said...

I laugh when you write 'simple sewing' because for me sewing is NEVER simple! ha! this is fabulous!

Sande said...

Really adorable project.

Ashley said...

Very cute! Even though it's a baby shower gift I'm sure it would make a great addition to a preschool classroom. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!
Love!Love!Love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Camille Short said...

What a grand project!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow, so cute! What a lovely gift!

Klite3 said...

Your project is adorable! Didn't expect to see something like that. ;-) How fun!

Sonia said...

AWWW! very cute project ...love it! ...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Carla said...

Your book is adorable. I love the idea of a cloth book. Thanks for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com
racincrafts.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

What a cute book! I know mom and baby will both love it.

~Ashley
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

mags said...

A really lovely project. I am sure it will be treasured.
Mags
x

Chas said...

It has a flamingo on it so I love it. :)

Cathy Spicer said...

I love those fabric books and think Stickles is the PERFECT accent. I'm sure the gift will be appreciated and treasured!

D- said...

Such a cute idea. LOVE it. I bet she will love it. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Laura said...

That is AWESOME!!!!
so pretty...love it!
Laura D >>DT

Unknown said...

How sweet!! It looks amazing!!
~Emily
resinjewelry.blogspot.com

Wiola said...

OMG that's like the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Bunny said...

Sewing and Stickling? Very creative and multi talented. It looks very pretty.

I wonder if stickling is a word? If not, we'll make it one to describe what we are doing when using the product.

Karen Schroeder said...

Awesome fabric storybook! The Stickles really enhance the book...love it!