Friday, November 2, 2012

Monthly SK Challenge is now up and going....

happy November everyone!!!
This is my all time favorite time of year.
COLORS ARE ABOUND and a crispness is in the air!!!
I live in southern Cal
so seeing the leaves change is sometimes a feat
but we can see it here and there!!!

This Months Challenge was use this color palette
and make anything But also using SK files..


You can go here to the SK blog and see all the wonderful
projects the girls have made.


You can go here to get your hands on the SK files we 
all have used.

Here is my project...
the bird cage itself is a Silhouette file you can get 
from their online store

the flowers are all various SK flower files.
I love this little cage and it will sit somewhere in my home 
for this Thanksgiving season !!!

I am thankful to be a SKDT member with a wonderful group
of girls who share their talents as well as our everyday lives with each other!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

thanks for coming by and checking us out!!




No comments: