Friday, April 27, 2012


Welcome to Walt Disney's Animated Movies Blog Hop!!! What makes this hop phenomenal as in no other hop is that every Friday, we will be paying tribute to different movies SOOOO, you will need to mark you calendars for every Friday for these special blog hops:

April 13: Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
April 20: Sleeping Beauty
April 27: Tinker Bell


Today, we are celebrating all those cute characters that come alive on the screen. If you just happened to visit me today, I wouldn't want you to miss one chime of the clock and would want you to start with Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. You are at the right spot!!!!

My project today is a ...

altered clipboard


My project today is a ...


6 comments:

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

very adorable!!! love how you used soft colors!

MaineOkie said...

very cute love all the ribbons!

Migdalia said...

So Cute!Super Cute!

Sue D said...

Fabulous idea to alter a clipboard with Tinker Bell!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

French Connection said...

Love all the colors and ribbons.

Pamela Horton said...

Oh, I love this clipboard!! I want one... Hint hint....