Saturday, March 24, 2012

Destination Blog Hop March 24/25th

Welcome to our adventure! We're off to see great things! Perhaps by car, train, or plane, or maybe by boat, no matter what-it'll be a great trip! No pesky security pat downs, or pesky luggage to deal with, or those extra fees that seem to mount up!

You won't need your cameras, or money for gas, but you will want to watch for souvenirs to pick up! So grab your favorite drink and curl up and make yourself comfortable! No need to share your seat unless you've invited guests to take part!

Here at our ports of call, you'll need to leave your comments! Many of them will offer souvenirs (blog candy) and here at mine- lots to be had!
1. A Destination Cricut Cartridge
2. A travel album filled with embellishments to remember your trip
3. Misc. goodies to numerous to mention!

Now be sure to be a follower of my blog! It's easy you'll see, just click on the link! Leave your comments at every port! They've worked really hard make your trip pleasurable!

Here's the entire itenery in case you get lost!

But leisure at each port and enjoy where you are! Here at my port we're in:
Living in San Diego we have 2 wonderful Safari destinations.
The world famous San Diego Zoo and its sister the Wild Animal Park
From a walking tour ,to a bus tour to the ride on get up close and personal tour
both destinations are worth the trip.

this chipboard mini album is full of fun pages to add those pictures too





please come back tomorrow to see where we are going next.

thanks for stopping by...
Cathie



Thanks for visiting us today!  You're next port will be: Liz Mullen- http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com

Our travel director- Janet will pick the winners of the prizes Monday!



23 comments:

Janet's Planet said...

Love it!!! Thanks for taking part in the hop with me!

rlovew said...

Fantastic album- enjoy you safari!

Tricia said...

How cute! I know my niece would LOVE to have an album like that! She loves cheetahs and zebras! Someday I will take her and my daughter there to see them in real life!

Belinda said...

Wow! I have never been to SanDiego. I just love the safari! This is fun! My first hop.

Tricia said...

I just looked over it again and decided that I need to make one for my niece! Great job Cathie! And I am a new follower...would love for you to stop my blog as well...
http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/

Shalana said...

Awesome album!! Love the 3D paw embellishments. Great job on your project!

Judy said...

Oh my goodness, this mini is one of the best I have ever seen! The papers and design are perfect ... great job!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Love your mini!!!

The Crafty Dream said...

wow love the mini album!!! Really cute!!

I am your new follower

Thanks
Gaby B
mgb2000@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Wow! Your album is AMAZING! I LOVE all the details on Every page!!! You did a FANTASTIC job! ;)

Laurie said...

Awesome album!

Susan said...

I have heard so many good things about the San Diego zoo and hope to go someday. You captured the wild life look so perfect in this mini album. Love all the detail!

I'm a new follower!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman said...

No LION...your Safari was great!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I love your album especially the elephant!

Angela

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE your album! You did a fabulous job on the embellishments and papers. Such a FUN book!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cathie I LOVE your Safari album!!! I never made it to the San Diego Zoo, but way way back when I was in elementary school I was in a gifted program that took a marine biology trip to San Diego & we went to the Cabrillo Marine Museum & Sea World. Even though it's been pver 25yrs I still remeber how much I LOVED San Diego...I keep wanting to go back and visit. Now I want to check out the rest of the animal attractions :)

As always, it's a pleasure being in this hop with you.

Maria said...

Fabulous mini album, I love it!!!

Ashley said...

Love the safari theme - one of my favorites! :) Glad to be in the hop with you!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
especiallymadeblog@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What a fanastic mini, love all the safari papers you chose!
Cindylu

Josie0602 said...

Cute mini album! I love the safari theme.

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

TeresaK said...

That is an amazing album...I love the elements you included!
Teresa

Amy E said...

what an awesome mini album! I loe the papers you chose.

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Liz O. said...

Awesome safari book! TFS
Have a great day
Liz
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com