Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Crafty Gals Challenge Comer #243 Theme is Spring/Easter



The theme for this challenge is: 

Spring / Easter

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)

Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

* * * * * * * * * *

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

* * * * * * * * * *

Hello all and welcome
Outside of Halloween 
Easter is my favorite  holiday.
I love all the spring time colors.

For my project I will be using
an image from
Polkadoodles



This image is so cute.
If your a Disney fan , I was totally 
getting chicken little vibes from it.
 

I made this envelope box card following a tutorial
on youtube from Same Calcott


I wanted it to pop off the card ... so I colored them image 4 different times
 and cut pieces out and pop doted them up to give it
dimension.

I colored the image with my 
Spectrum Noir Tri-colored markers
 The paper I used is from 

Here is where I colored and cut pieces to layers it on the image


Side view with all the layers.


This is the back where I die cut come eggs 
and you can write your message inside.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your Easter/Spring entry over at 


Cathie



 

1 comment:

jaybea said...

Lovely card cute image Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts