Tuesday, March 8, 2022

CRAFTY GALS CHALLENGE CORNER CHALLENGE #229 ADD A FLOWER



The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Add a Flower ~

Our sole sponsor for this challenge is  

Prize ~  $10 Gift Certificate

Hi all and welcome
here is my project for you today.


I chose from Beccy this beautiful bunch of sunflowers
its from 
Thinking of you set.



I choose to make this calendar card for my sister in laws desk
 I colored with Spectrum pencils and used some distressing inks for the back ground



I used the just because sentiment that comes with the set
Add another smaller print of the flower bunch for  the inside
Some enamel dot and jute twine for added embellishment

I then used a stamp and die cute set for the calendar from
Diamond Press.
Cant wait to send it to her.

Thanka for stopping by hope you join us in the challenge.

Cathie


 

No comments: