Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Crafty Gal Challenge Corner This months Theme is Merry and Bright

The theme for this challenge is: 

Merry & Bright

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order )
   




Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-colored images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred! 


For this month I choose a digital Image from

Fred, She Said

Kiss Me Scottie

My Best Friend has ad Scotties and will Have 2

New Scottie puppies this Christmas

So this image was a must have !!

I have made several projects with this and 

I truly cant pick a favorite.


I honestly kept finding more and more

cute card styles and then the 

Ornament  I was surprised when my 

plan worded.


This file comes with the colored images as well.
Ans I know I had to use all 3 in this slim line card.
I have a slim line die 
and 
all I had to do was size the image to fit into 
each frame.
The sentiment and papers 
came from my own statsh.


This arrow  fold card I found a tutorial
on pintrest .
I used colored pencils to 
color this lovable guy up.
Added a mini Santa hat.
Used an oval die to cut him out .
Falala is a die from my stash
and some embellishments for the finish.



I saw this card style and new this Scottie file was 
PERFECT
for it...
I cut 3 Polaroid cuts out on my Silhouette
Cameo and added the colored image of the 
Scotties.
Some great patterned papers and a seasons greeting
die cut and gems for fun.

Last but not least

Finally this quilted ornament.
 I printed the image onto 
light weight cotton fabric.
How I did it was I cut a piece of fabric and used washi tape 
to tape it to a piece of clear window sheet .
I sized the image.
I took all other paper out of my printer
and added the sheet with fabric and hit print
and it worked.
The rest are quilted fabric balls that I have been making for YEARS
 lots of videos on youtube for them.
I love love love
how this turned out.



Thanks for dropping by and 
Merry Christmas.
















No comments: