Monday, April 8, 2019

EASTER BUNNY MILK CARTON TREATS

Hi Everyone
Thanks for hopping over to my blog,
Easter is coming and I love
making treats for all
my co-workers,
They just love getting them
and have told me
how egg-citied 
they are to come in 
and find them with
their name on them.
It make me happy to
give them a little
"work family love".

This year I made these adorable
Easter Bunny Cartons
filled with
sweet goodies for them.



Miss Kate Cuttables
adorable bunny




Used as a print and cut
this made a wonderful addition to each milk carton.
And are also great for a mass production project.


I added some spectrum noir glitter
pens to each one and some inking on the edges.
for some extra details.

I also stamp an Easter sentiment and cut it out with a
frame die.
Some ribbon washi tape wrapped around the bottom and some
 white gel pen dots and
we are done.


Thanks for hopping on by 
I hope I have inspired you.

No comments: