Thursday, January 24, 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs Design Team Post....Golf Ball Boxes

Hi  everyone and welcome to my blog.
For this months DT share I am
sharing a very simple project.

I needed a gift box for goodie bags
for a golf tournament.
My Best friends family
has a family golf tourney
every year.
I do not play golf...my  husband plays in the 
tournament.
Everyone who plays gets a good bag.
Each year I  make something for the bags.
Its always  a small challenge as its co-ed

This year I bought golf balls  all year long till 
I got enough to  give them all 3 each.
There are 40+golfers.
This box was PERFECT
for putting them in.
Since I had to  make so many it was a simple design that I needed
for the mass production.
I went with all different themed pattern papers.


These are the only 2 I made with this theme
as my BF is Huge Baseball fab
and my Husband is a HUGE hockey fan.


Something for everyone.


The ideas are limitless.

I used this file from 
Simply Crafty SVGs

Thanks for Stopping by
See you next time






No comments: