Thursday, April 10, 2014

BUNNY FACE STRAWS

Hi everyone,
I know Spring is in the air 
for everyone
I love this time of year!!
Everything is bright and fresh.
 Before I share my project today don't forget to go and get your F
FREEBIE 
of the day.

Today I made this cute
and simple little straws.
These would  be so cute on your Easter table!!
I used the following files from 
Miss Kate Cuttables



The Washi Tape 
I resized and made into a banner shape
that I ran thought my
Xyron and bent in half 
around the straw.
The I added the banner type stickers
 I cute very thin strips of black paper
and cute small slits for the 
whiskers

And added them to the Straws
you can get your Straws here
at


Thanks for stopping on by 
and 
Happy Easter!!

7 comments:

Paula F said...

That is a beautiful idea for kiddos :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathie!
I have no idea if you have the time or not but
I kinda felt like I HAD to share this with you!

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/2014/04/stuck-on-u-sketches-design-team-call.html

Let me know if you have any questions or anything, okay!

Warmly, Leah

Blue6366 said...

I originally stopped by to see your project for today's blog hop but am glad I saw this one. It's absolutely adorable.

Janis Lewis said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Love your project. Had seen the straws but had no idea what people were using them for. Cute idea.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Debby Pannell said...

What a fun idea. Love it!
TTFN from a follower

Unknown said...

what a cute and fun idea