Thursday, January 9, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttable Nativity Floating Ornament

Hi all and welcome to my Blog
Thank you to all my new followers
I hope you find something you will like!

Dont Forget to go and get your FREEBIE today

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/freebie-of-the-day/freebie-of-the-day-valentine-heart.php




I know I know ....LOL....Christmas is over
But since I am in the process of getting ready to move
I fell like i lost some of my Christmas time

I made this ornament using the Nativity file
from Miss Kate



Here is my floating ornament




 to make this Project you need
 some clear acetate (the kind you would use on over head 
projectors)
a plastic Christmas ball

I cut a small circle out o the acetate little smaller then ball size
placed Nativity on acatate
rolled it and inserted it into the ball
I made a little "tail" at the top of cicrle
punched a hole in it and added a small piece of thread to dangle it from
taped it to the top or ball 
put some glitter snow in bottom or ornament
and replaced the silver cap
Added some sheer ribbon
 and done!!!
even Hubby was impressed with this one...LOL
 you can use so many of Miss Kate files and make yourself something fun

Thanks for stopping by







No comments: