Sunday, September 15, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER FOR CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! This linky party theme is (Insert theme here). The sponsor is (Insert sponsor here). The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. Here is what I created for this linky party.... I MADE THIS FALL WREATH FOR MY DOOR/ FALL IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!!!! I LOVE ALL THE COLORS AND LEAVES AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THIS WREATH WAS MADE WITH AN CROSSSTITCH HOOP..THEN I ADDED FLORAL PICKS AND SOME PAPER LEAVES AND A PAPER ACORN... THE 'W" I CUT OUT OF CONTACT PAPER ON MY SILHOUETTE AND USED IT AS A STENCIL TO PAINT THE "W". SOME STICKLES N THE LEAVES ACORN AND FLOWERS I WANT TO THANKS THESE LADIES FOR HAVING ME AS A GUEST DT AND I LOVE ALL THEY DO CATHIE Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

















3 comments:

Donna K said...

Lovely wreath, Cathie! I think you did a wonderful job combining all of those textures and elements to your wreath. I'm finding that fall seems to be the favorite of many creative friends!
Happy Monday! ~Donna K

Shelly said...

How gorgeous!!! Wow, this sure screams Fall!!!!

Have a great day!
Shelly

Mollie said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL wreath! It's so festive, I LOVE it!!! Fantastic job!