Friday, June 22, 2012

THINK IN PINK BLOG HOP

Today is National Pink day, who knew a day to bask in all the splendor that is PINK. We are celebrating with all things pink for you today.
You should have arrived from http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/ blog if not please start over at Jessi’s.
She’s got some awesome candy over there too but remember to follow everyone’s blog and comment as well to be entered in the giveaway.
For my project I did a gift bag.
"you're a gem"
used the rock princess cartridge for the crown
and added some gems to the points

then i used forever young cartridge and some
Mcgill flower make tools and the techique is from
More paper then shoes
then the border i used
ribbons and rossetts cartridge

Please continue along the hop by heading over tohttp://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/ s blog.

Thanks for stopping by love to have you as a follower





18 comments:

Anonymous said...

aweee my daughter would love that!

melllisssa said...

Beautiful gift bag! I love the added detail of the bling and the flower is gorgeous! I've never seen a real example of that cartridge before, and now you make me want to purchase it! :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com
http://melllisssa.blogspot.com/

Pink Dalmatians said...

How very cute! I love the princess crown bag. Perfectly pink!

Unknown said...

Super Cute Bag. Thanks for joining my Hop

Cely said...

HI Cathie! Great crown and flower! It looks very fabulous and glamourous! Nice hopping with you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love that flower.. and the crown is amazing!

Susan
http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Cathie! Awesome gift bag in all its pinkness! Royal pinkness!!

I also wanted to say how much I appreciate the posts you've put up on Facebook with your struggles to get your Cameo. I've shared them with friends who are looking to purchase, and I've steered them away from OMC. The wait WILL be worth it -- wait til you have your Cameo, you'll love it! I just hope it's soon for you!!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Great bag Pinkness!
always luv bag ideas ;) TY for sharing your inspy..

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Cute Gift Bag I love the detail on the crown! Awesome Job! I am a New Follower..

Carolyn said...

Such a cute bag...I have 3 little princess great granddaughters who would just love that...

Karon said...

Such a wonderful gift bag - so pretty. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

lisa808 said...

Fab gift bag.

silvia said...

Pretty gift bag!!

Creativecrafting said...

your crown is adorable I love the bling!

Angela

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute cute bag. Love the flower. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

Unknown said...

Great bag! Love the flower on it!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful PINK gift card, love the added flower!

Christine Kiehl said...

Cathie, love the pink gift bag! So girlie and sweet! Thanks for the hop and as a new follower I am excited to share in your creativeness!