Monday, September 12, 2011

TOILET PAPER PUMPKINS

I TOTALLY STOLE THIS MY MY FRIEND RUTHIE OVER AT 
http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/

 YOU ARE GOING TO NEED:
BATTING (THIN) 
BROWN LUNCH BAGS (3)
3 FAT QUARTERS (ORANGE COLORS)
PACKAGE OF SILK LEAVES
PACKAGE OF RAFFIA
PACKAGE OF TOILET PAPER
GLUE STICKS AND GLUE GUN
WRAP TP ROLLS ON THE BATTING

THE WRAP FABRIC AROUND THAT

TAKE YOU LUNCH BAG AND ROLL IT UP

GLUE THE ENDS TOGETHER


WRAP BAG WITH RAFFIA

STICK WRAPPED BAG INTO HOLE OF 
TOILET PAPER

ADD SOME LEAVES AROUND STEM
AND TIE SOME EXTRA RAFFIA INTO 
A BOW AROUND STEM



CUTE ,CHEAP, AND A GREAT FALL DECORATION

5 comments:

THERESA said...

This is such a cute idea and so easy, TFS!!!
lotsa luv

Michelle said...

This is Michelle from Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs by Michelle. I was just stopping by your blog today to personally say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend during the Autumn is Here blog hop. I really appreciate your support and the lovely comment that you left me. It means alot that you took time out of your busy weekend to visit with me.
I also wanted to let you know that I am also a follower of your blog and that this pumpkin that you made is adorable... I just love em' and when you are finished with them you can reuse em'
Thanks again for stopping by,
Michelle

Marlene said...

CUTE, cute, CUTE!!! I've never seen these before. Love 'em!

Tami B. said...

What a cute and fun idea. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment.

Unknown said...

What a cute idea for fall! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!